Saturday, December 18, 2010

2011 Challenge: 2011 Audio Book Challenge


Teresa at Teresa's Reading Corner is hosting the 2011 Audiobook Challenge. She writes:

The 2010 edition was hosted by Alaine of Queen of Happy Endings. When Alaine was looking for someone to take over for her, I happily volunteered. Choose your level of participation and add your name. Over the course of the year I'm going to try to put together some fun things. If you have any suggestions, feel free to let me know.

The levels will be the same as last year:

Curious: 3 Audio Books
Fascinated: 6 Audio Books
Addicted: 12 Audio Books
Obsessed: 20 Audio Books

For more information and to sign up, visit the post about the challenge.

I'm going to join this one at the Obsessed level again this year. I easily read 1-2 books per month while listening in the car on the way to and from work (after I drop the kids off and before I pick them up) and also from time-to-time at work.  So this should be a breeze and lots of fun.  I actually use audiobooks to catch up on some popular series, like the Tempe Brennan series by Kathy Reichs and the Stephanie Plum series by Janet Evanovich and I'm lucky that my library has most of these available to me.

I'll list my books here as I finish them with links to the reviews (I will be better about reviewing my audiobooks this year!)

  1. Deeper than the Dead by Tami Hoag
  2. Twelve Sharp by Janet Evanovich
  3. Lean Mean Thirteen by Janet Evanovich
  4. Fearless Fourteen by Janet Evanovich
  5. Some Girls Are by Courtney Summers
  6. Finger Lickin' Fifteen by Janet Evaonvich
  7. The Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger
  8. Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen
  9. Chasing Fire by Nora Roberts
  10. High Noon by Nora Roberts
  11. The Fifth Witness by Michael Connelly
  12. Secrets to the Grave by Tami Hoag
  13. Just Take My Heart by Mary Higgins Clark
  14. Backseat Saints by Joshlyn Jackson

1 comments:

Teresa said...

Hi there. I just wanted to come by and welcome you to the Audio Book Challenge. It should prove to be a lot of fun. Thank you for joining!

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love comments on the blog and do take the time to read them.