Thursday, May 27, 2010

What I'm Reading on Thursday


Kindle: Infinity (Chronicles of Nick #1) by Sherrilyn Kenyon 
I should be finishing this up this evening.  This one was a lot of fun to read and could be just the book to help me reclaim my reading mojo.  Ahh - it reminds me of reading my first Dark Hunter book when I first met Nick, and this book and the series that will follow will help the reader understand Nick better until he gets his official Dark Hunter book.  Now I think we have to wait until February 2011 for the next one - the horrors!  Oh well - time for me to catch back up on the  Dark Hunter books.

Audio in the Car:  Don't Look Twice by Andrew Gross 
I started the 3rd Disc today and this is moving right along, very enjoyable, like the reader and the character of Ty a lot.

Review Book:  Never Let You Go by Erin Healy
Soon as I finish Infinity I'll be back to this and I can't wait.


Infinity: Chronicles of Nick  Don't Look Twice: A Novel Never Let You Go  

Reviews completed:

Other notes for today - we watched 4 episodes of Lost last night, I think that puts us midway through season 2.  My husband is so addicted that he had supper almost ready when we walked in the door at 6pm and we watched until 9:15.  I have imposed a new limit of cutoff time for older son to get a good night sleep and allow for me some time to read and unwind before going to sleep. I think it's a good thing as I slept well last night and actually woke up before the alarm this morning.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love comments on the blog and do take the time to read them.