Thursday, May 27, 2010

Past Winners who have not received books - please email me

It has come to my attention that a few people have not received books from me that they won. If you will please email me your address and the book(s) you won and I will see what is going on. I know I was behind a while back and I still have a few out that I need to get out, but I have realized that I have missed some emails (not sure where they are going, but I'm not getting them). So if you haven't received something, let me know and I will try and see what is going on.  My email is crystalfulcher(at)ec(dot)rr(dot)com.

I have changed how I do my email lately, so that may be the problem, I will be looking into it because I do want to get your wins to you.  I'm also going to try and do a do you want this post re-announcing winners this weekend after I go through and see who I am missing.

Thanks!

2 comments:

misskallie2000 said...

The reposting would be great as some may be thinking when coming from publisher it can take up to 6 wks. This is not always so.
Thanks Crystal.

misskallie2000 at yahoo dot com

fredamans said...

I only just won Fireworks Over Toccoa in May, so I don't think I need apply. It should arrive soon. I have received every other book I have ever won from you! You rock!

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love comments on the blog and do take the time to read them.