Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Library Books Reading Challenge 2013


Ahh... the library, one of my favorite places.  And the Library Books Reading Challenge is the perfect challenge for me. There isn't a bar here where everyone knows my name, but our local library branch does and when I walk in they get my stack of reserve books for me before I even make it to the counter. I love them so much!  This is an easy challenge, check out books, read them and post what you read.  Oh and choose a level to read at.  More details and the sign up can be found at Book Dragon's Lair who is hosting this fun challenge.

I plan on joining at the Adult level which is 36 books and I may move up to the Just Insert IV which is 50 books, but we'll have to wait and see.  I'll list my books as I complete them here.  Make sure you check out the challenge and come join the fun!

  1.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love comments on the blog and do take the time to read them.