Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Erotic Literature Reading Challenge

Crazy Dumbsaint of the Mind is hosting an Erotic Literature Reading Challange and what better way to get through some of the great books I have downloaded to my Kindle that to enter this challenge.  To learn more about the challenge go to this post and read about it and sign up.  There will be a button soon to accompany the challenge.

For now I am planning on joining at the Second base level which is 4-7 books, with hopes to maybe get to Third base ;-) (8-11 books).  Come back to cheer  me on and see what I'm reading. I'll keep up with what I've read on this post and link to my reviews.

  1.  


1 comments:

Arianne said...

I joined this challenge, too and I'm going all the way! lol

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love comments on the blog and do take the time to read them.