Friday, December 9, 2011

Guest Blog: Into the Past with Sharde Richardson (Watched)



Hi Crystal Thanks for having me!

 Here are some of my favorite books at certain ages.

 Age 5:  Where the Wild Things Are

 
Age 11:  Goosebumps series

Age 15:  Harry Potter

Age 19: The Picture of Dorian Gray


Thanks for joining us Sharde!  My son is progressing through your list.  We've done Where the Wild Things Are together of course, he loves all things Goosebumps, and he's finished Harry Potter.  He turns 11 in about 10 days.  I'm rather proud of him.  I'd like to think he'd be reading Oscar Wilde at 19, but I'm afraid if he's anything like me he'll probably stay away from books like that (I never liked the Classics or anything I was forced to read), but after your recommendation, I may have to give it a try.  I think it's a great way to get a glimpse of a writer to see what they were reading at certain ages!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love comments on the blog and do take the time to read them.