Friday, December 9, 2011

2012 Finish The Series Reading Challenge



Another great challenge to join, this one hosted at Socrates Book Reviews.  The point of this one is simple, finish up the series that you have started, it doesn't matter if you have only read one book in the series or only have one book to finish the series.  For specifics and to sign up go to this post.

I'm going to join at Level 2 which is to finish up 2 series, and I may up that if I get ambitious.  I'lll come back here and link up reviews and note when I finish the books.  Here are the two series I need to complete:

Stephanie Plum series by Janet Evanovich:
  • Sizzling Sixteen 
  • Smokin' Seventeen
  • Explosive Eighteen
Sookie Stackhouse series by Charlaine Harris
  • All Together Dead
  • From Dead to Worse
  • Dead and Gone
  • Dead in the Family
  • Dead Reckoning
  • Deadlocked (coming out next year)

1 comments:

Yvonne said...

Welcome to the challenge! You have two great series chosen!

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love comments on the blog and do take the time to read them.