Saturday, October 9, 2010

Dewey's Read-A-Thon - Hour 9 Update

read-a-thon


Audrey, Wait!  Hothouse Flower: and the Nine Plants of Desire (Vintage Contemporaries)

Book(s) reading previous two hours : Audrey, Wait! by Robin Benway, Hot House Flower by Margot Berwin
Book(s) finished: none
Pages read (2 hours): 112
Blog time: 25 min
Blog visiting time:  5 min
Blogs visited: 1
Reading time: 80 min (10 minutes spent doing laundry)

Total Books read: 2
Total Pages read:459
Total time read: 300 min
Total time blogging/reading blogs: 110 min
mini-challenges completed: 3

Sloane HallI Am Number Four (Lorien Legacies)
More laundry and working on a mini-challenge ate up 30 minutes of the past two hours.  I am really enjoying both books I'm reading and hope to finish Audrey, Wait! in the next two hours.  See you then!

1 comments:

oz said...

I've been terrible with keeping track of my times! You look very organized over there...mini-challenges and laundry too...I'm impressed :)

Good luck and ENJOY!

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love comments on the blog and do take the time to read them.