Wednesday, May 26, 2010

What I'm Reading on Wednesday

I don't know how often I'll keep this up, but I thought I might to quick posts of what I am reading each day and some quick thoughts - this might help me with my reviews and it gets some of the review books or other books some more exposure. So here's my first installment.

What I'm Reading on Wednesday: 

Kindle: Infinity (Chronicles of Nick #1) by Sherrilyn Kenyon 
It's no secret that I have read the Dark Hunter novels since almost the beginning and I am actually behind now.  The behemoth that is Acheron has waylaid me, but I recently got it on audio and plan on catching back up.  But let something come out about Nick and I am so there - I have loved Nick since his first appearance and I am about halfway through this one and it is not disappointing.  (I also pre-ordered this one two weeks ago and have been counting down the days it would be delivered to my Kindle - I started this yesterday afternoon)

Audio in the Car:  Don't Look Twice by Andrew Gross 
Somehow I got behind on this series and didn't realize it until Reckless came out.  I always enjoyed his books with James Patterson so I jumped at the chance to read his own series.  Loved The blue Zone and The Dark Tide and it was time to catch back up with Ty Hauck, though I really can't remember much about the first book.  I borrowed this from the library and the reader is engaging.  I'm on the second disc and getting into it now.  I just wish the language wasn't as bad in some parts.

Review Book:  Never Let You Go by Erin Healy
I started this yesterday as well as an effort to get back to my review books and I've read about 4 chapters and I'm engrossed.  I plan on reading more of this tonight.  This is my first exposure to Erin Healy - I have wanted to read her partnered books with Ted Dekker, but haven't yet.  If the rest of the book lives up to the first few chapters, I'm sure I will be going back and reading those.


Infinity: Chronicles of Nick  Don't Look Twice: A Novel Never Let You Go

1 comments:

Linda Onita Hardin-Atkins said...

www.strategicpublishinggroup.com html

ISBN: 978-1-60911-248-6

Press Release: April 19,2010

Thanks!
Linda

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love comments on the blog and do take the time to read them.