Saturday, April 10, 2010

Read-a-Thon - Hour 15 update

Hour 15 update:
Title of book(s) read since last update: White Cat by Holly Black

Number of books read since you started: 2
Pages read since last update:
60
Running total of pages read since you started: 605

Amount of time spent reading since last update:
50 minutes
Running total of time spent reading since you started:
485 minutes

Time spent blogging: 85 minutes

Time spent visiting blogs: 55 minutes
Mini-challenges completed:
4
Other participants you’ve visited:
12

My giveaways:
Weekend Wondering
ARC Prize Pack at Princess Bookie's Blog (White Cat and A Most Improper Magick) ends 4/11 at midnight
Win Twenty Boy Summer at Princess Bookie's Blog ends 4/11 at midnight
Win The Forest Of Hands and Teeth and Graceling at Princess Bookie's Blog ends 4/11 at midnight

White Cate was great.  Now I'm off to choose my next book.

If I don't update again, I will post a summary post tomorrow and then I will go on a blog hop and see how everyone else did during the read-a-thon!



1 comments:

Alyce said...

It looks like you've done a great job with your reading!

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love comments on the blog and do take the time to read them.