Friday, October 2, 2009

September Summary

September has come and gone and I had a great reading month. Those cooler days meant time spent on the front porch swing reading while my boys played on the porch or in the house. It's been a busy month, but a fun one and getting back to routine helps the whole family. The house is clean, we had a get-together with three other couples and their children, and DH and I had a weekend to ourselves. It's been a good month. Now onto the reading summary:

I read a grand total of 25 books this month - my largest total to date and it came out to 7,195 pages (I'm a spreadsheet geek). I also read 15 new author this month - wow - and that is thanks to all of you book bloggers out there who give me new authors to read and love.

Library books read:
  1. Hunted by P.C. and Kristin Cast
  2. The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson
  3. Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher - review
  4. Relentless by Dean Koontz
  5. The Season by Sarah MacLean
  6. Evil at Heart by Chelsea Cain - review
Review Books read
  1. The Alibi by Terri Woods - review
  2. Cleopatra's Daughter by Michelle Moran - review
  3. Singing the Songs of Life by Debra Beryl - review
  4. Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater - review
  5. Century: Ring of Fire Book 1 by P.D. Baccalario - review
  6. Night of Flames by Douglas W. Jacobson - review
  7. Give Up The Ghost by Megan Crewe - review coming later today
  8. Luv Ya Bunches by Lauren Myracle - review
  9. Silent Killer by Beverly Barton - from bookreporter.com - had to answer questions for them will review soon

Audiobooks listened to with my son:
  1. Haunted Castle on Hallow's Eve by Mary Pope Osborne
  2. Summer of the Sea Serpent by Mary Pope Osborne
  3. Winter of the Ice Wizard by Mary Pope Osborne
  4. The Jaguar's Jewels by Ron Roy
  5. The Invisible Island by Ron Roy
Audiobooks:
  1. True Colors by Kristen Hannah
  2. Beyond the Highland Mist by Karen Marie Moning
Booksfree subscription books read:
  1. Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead
  2. Only In Your Dreams by Cecily Von Ziegesar

I did pretty well with my reviews on review books this month, but not with the rest of my books. As you can see I have a lot of catching up to do!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love comments on the blog and do take the time to read them.