Thursday, August 20, 2009

Review Book Arrival: Night of Flames by Douglas W. Jacobson


Night of Flames by Douglas W. Jacobson


I received this from Pump Up Your Book Promotions Virtual Book Tours. My tour date will be September 14, so stay tuned for that.

Publisher: McBooks Press
Publish Date: October 1, 2008
Pages: 384

Painting a vivid and terrifying picture of war-torn Europe during World War II, this tale chronicles the lives of Anna, a Krakow University professor, and her husband Jan, a Polish cavalryman. After they are separated and forced to flee occupied Poland, Anna soon finds herself caught up in the Belgian Resistance, while Jan becomes embedded in British Intelligence efforts to contact the Resistance in Poland. He soon realises that he must seize this opportunity to search for his lost wife, Anna.
This was a Friday Find a few weeks ago so I was thrilled when I was able to sign up and be a Book Tour Host - it will be my first time doing that so that's exciting too.

1 comments:

Jenners said...

I'm doing my first book tour thing next week. Kind of exciting isn't it? And I just LOVE LOVE LOVE your blog header!

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love comments on the blog and do take the time to read them.