Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday - Oct. 28



Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.  So go there to check out more info, link up and see the future topics. 

This week's topic is:
 Top Ten Books/Movies To Read Or Watch To Get In The Halloween Spirit OR Top Ten Characters Who I Would Totally Want To Be For Halloween 

I'm going with Top Ten Books to Read to Get Into the Halloween Spirit
 
  1. It by Stephen King - It is  my alltime favorite Stephen King and still scares me to death!
  2. Pet Semetary by Stephen King
  3. Twilight Eyes by Dean Koontz, this still remains a favorite of mine because of the creepiness factor
  4. Suffer the Children by John Saul - I loved his books in high school and there is a definite creepiness factor
  5. Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake - awesome YA horror!
  6. The Hallowed Ones by Laura Bickle - I haven't read this yet, but plan on reading it this week
  7. Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea by

3 comments:

Tracy said...

Awesome choices! I love Stephen King and I agree that he'd be the perfect choice for Halloween reads. Thanks for sharing :)

Here are my Top Ten!

kayerj said...

That’s a nice list of spooky stories. Happy Halloween! kelley—the road goes ever ever on

Travis Thrasher said...

Love your list! Of course I'm biased! Thanks for including Isolation on this list.

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love comments on the blog and do take the time to read them.