Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday - Sept. 16

A new-to-me meme to participate in is Top Ten Tuesday.  I have always enjoyed seeing this one on other blogs I read so I decided it was time for me to participate. 

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.  So go there to check out more info, link up and see the future topics.  There are a bunch I am looking forward to.

This week's topic is: 

Top Authors I've Only Read One Book From But NEED to Read More (links go to author's Goodreads page)

  1. Larissa Ione - yes somehow I have missed out on this great author. I read the first one in her new Moonbound Clan series, Bound By Night which was amazing, so now it's time to check out book #2, Chained by Night and then her Demonica series.
  2. Marata Eros - I loved The Darkest Joy so I can't wait to check out the next book in the series and some of her other series as well.
  3. Jen Frederick - I read Unraveled which was actually the third in The Woodlands series, so I am anxious to go back to the beginning of this series and I have to say she is on my must read list for anything new and anything I missed.
  4. Melissa Bourbon - I love A Killing Notion so I will be checking out more of her A Magical Dressmaking series.
  5. Kendra Elliot - I read the first in her new Mason Callahan series and will read all new books in it and plan to go back and read her Bone Secrets series as well.
  6. Melissa West - I really enjoyed Pieces of Olivia. I have Gravity already on my TBR pile and I can't wait for more in the Charleston Haven series.
  7. Lia Riley - She may just be my favorite, I loved, loved, loved Upside Down and I am getting ready to read Sideswiped.  This Off the Map series is amazing!
  8. Megan Hart - Yes it has taken me this long to read something by this incredible author but Flying has me wanting to read more!
  9. Catherine McKenzie - Another author that has been around for awhile and I just got a chance to read.  I've already requested another of her books from the library, I loved Arranged that much!
  10. Sarah Castille - Can you say hot?  Not only was In Your Corner my first book by Sarah Castille but it was also the first I have read that features MMA.  And I can't wait for more MMA and more of Sarah's books. Against the Ropes is currently on my wishlist!

Any other authors you would suggest?  Would love to hear some of your favorites that you have just read one and are dying to read more.  Tell me in the comments and/or link up in The Broke and the Bookish's linky.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love comments on the blog and do take the time to read them.