Friday, August 9, 2013

15-Day Book Blogger Challenge: Day 2

April at Good Books and Wine is hosting a 15-Day Book Blogger Challenge which can be completed at any time in the next 5 1/2 months or so. Here are the prompts and you can go here at Good Books and Wine to link up your posts if you decide to participate.


It's Day 2 for me and the prompt is: What is your bedtime reading ritual?

We cut the tv off by 8:30 to 9 so I can decompress and unwind.  Hubby and I usually watch one or two episodes before then of whatever show we are engrossed in at the moment (we just finished Spartacus until the final season comes out and now we're trying out Dexter).

When the TV goes off, my book comes out and I usually read in my chair for about 30 minutes - 1 hour and then go to bed. During the winter I will have a cup of hot tea while reading.  During the summer I finish up my water for the day.  Depending on how tired I am I will read anywhere from 5 minutes - 1 hour.  The book does not make a difference because I take a sleeping pill so I can still be engrossed in the most awesome book and have it fall flat on my face while reading in bed.  Ask my husband.  He used to make a game of catching my book or my Kindle for me. :)




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love comments on the blog and do take the time to read them.