Friday, March 2, 2012

Feature & Follow Friday (2)


This is my secpnd Friday joining in Feature & Follow Friday hosted by Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read. You can find out more about the hop by checking in at either of the blogs and signing up:  Feature & Follow Friday on Parajunkee's View or Feature and Follow Friday at Alison Can Read


Q: What book would you love to see made into a movie or television show and do you have actors/actresses in mind to play the main characters?

I finished Partials by Dan Wells last weekend and would love to see it made into a movie.  However I am not up on my young actors and actresses so I can't cast it very well, so if you have some suggestions, please feel free to leave them.  I still need to review Partials, but it is coming in a very close second to Cinder as my favorite YA book of the year so far.  It was amazing, complex and I'm looking forward to the next installment.

So what do you want to see as a movie?  I would love to visit your blog if you have posted so leave a comment and I'll come visit over the weekend.




1 comments:

Jess Gonzalez said...

I love that cover. I tag you at book tag meme. Here is the link
http://jessysbookends.blogspot.com/2012/03/book-tag-2.html

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love comments on the blog and do take the time to read them.