Thursday, December 1, 2011

2012 Audio Book Challenge

Another challenge I can definitely handle is the Audio Book Challenge that Teresa at Teresa's Reading Corner hosts.  I love audio books and listen to them in my car when the kids aren't in there which is usually at least 30-40 minutes of commute time each day and sometimes more.  I also listen to them around the house from time to time and sometimes at work when I am doing monotonous work that doesn't require concentration.  I love that I can be reading while doing other things.  I also love that I can usually get into books that I might not ordinarily read if I were to read them in book form.  I didn't drive as much during the summer of 2011 due to headaches and medication, so my numbers were down this year, but I hope to get them back up in 2012!

So below are some general things taken straight from Teresa's website, but you can find out more and sign up at this post.

Once again, there are four levels to the challenge
  • Flirting-Listen to 6 Audio Books
  • Going Steady- Listen to 12 Audio Books
  • Lover- Listen to 25 Audio Books
  • Married-Listen to +++  Audio Books
*A big Thank You to fellow blogger and twitter buddy @dogearedcopy for her suggestions on the level names. 
There will be a monthly link up so that we can share what we’ve listened to and make suggestions to each other. Along with that monthly link up there will be a special monthly challenge so make sure you stop by each month!
I'm going for the Lover level, but I may move on to Married, we'll just see how the relationship goes ;)

  1. Best Friends, Occasional Enemies: The Lighter Side of Life as Mother and Daughter by Lisa Scottoline and

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love comments on the blog and do take the time to read them.