Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday (8)

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

I have been seeing this one for several months and have entered every contest I have seen trying to win this one, but haven't won it yet.  It looks like I'll be purchasing this for my Kindle unless you know of some giveaways still out and about.  If you do please let me know.  I have to have this book! :)


Dead to You by Lisa McMann
Publish Date: 2/7/2012
Ethan was abducted from his front yard when he was just seven years old. Now, at sixteen, he has returned to his family. It's a miracle... at first. Then the tensions start to build. His reintroduction to his old life isn't going smoothly, and his family is tearing apart all over again. If only Ethan could remember something, anything, about his life before, he'd be able to put the pieces back together. But there's something that's keeping his memory blocked. Something unspeakable...
So what are you waiting on this week?



4 comments:

Giselle said...

Excellent choice! I have this on my TBR as well :)

Giselle
Xpresso Reads

Karis Jacobstein said...

I did this one awhile back. I am so excited! Only a couple more months! Can't wait!

http://yalitwit.blogspot.com/2011/11/www-18-and-waiting-on-wednesday.html

Chey said...

This sounds great! I'll have to add it to my wishlist. :D

Marathon said...

My mind goes screwy when I try to think about what could've happened to this Ethan boy. I wanna know!

- Asher (from Paranormal Indulgence)

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love comments on the blog and do take the time to read them.