Monday, October 24, 2011

In My Mailbox (6)



In My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren. To see this weeks list of participants go here.

 Winter's Shadow by M.J. Hearle (Paranormal Wastelands tour)


The Man Who Couldn't Eat by Jon Reiner (from the publisher)


A Lasting Impression by Tamara Alexander (Litfuse Publicity tour)

Triple Dog Dare by Jeremy V. Jones (From David C. Cook, through The B&B Media Group)

Never Eighteen by Megan Bostic (Teen Book Scene tour)

Chosen by Fate by Virna DePaul (Win from the From the Shadows blog)

The Opposite of Art by Athol Dickson (Tour from Glass Road Publications)

Bridge of the Scarlet Leaves by Kristina McMorris (from the author for a tour in March 2012)

Finding Somewhere by Joseph Monninger (Teen Book Scene tour)


What did you get in your mailbox this week?




7 comments:

None said...

Great Books! I love the cover of Winter's Shadow.

My IMM post

Gina said...

Great haul this week! ^_^ MOst are new-ish to me...but I'm loving the mix (reminds me of my own mailbox findings most weeks...hehe). Happy reading!

Lindsay said...

Great haul this week! Love the cover of Bridge of Scarlet Leaves.

Lindsay @ Turning the Pages

Donna said...

They look great! I especially like the look of The Opposite of Art. I hope you like them all!

Anonymous said...

You have such amazing books Crystal .
Happy Reading...

Robyn Johnson said...

Wonderful IMM this week. Winter's Shadow cover is beautiful. I hope you enjoy. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Happy Reading!

-k said...

Never Eighteen is a phenomenal 2012 debut. I cried, so be warned!
Great books this week and happy reading!

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love comments on the blog and do take the time to read them.