Monday, April 11, 2011

Autism Awareness Hop



When I first saw this hop I didn't have anything to contribute though I really wanted to be a part of it, then I read The Promises We Keep by Erin Healy.  In this book there is a boy/man with autism and through him I learned about some of the life of someone with autism and someone who is caretaker for one with autism.  This book is about so much more, but I was fascinated by the autism part of the book and the beautiful light that Ms. Healy paints this character in.

So that is what I am offering, my once read, almost brand new copy of The Promises We Keep by Erin Healy.  Open to the US/Canada, simply fill out my form below.  This giveaway is open April 11-14.  If you can't see the form below, you can find it here.

To learn more about autism, these sites are helpful:






2 comments:

~Enamored Soul~ said...

I just wanted to say thank you for spreading awareness about Autism, and for hosting this amazing giveaway!

~Hira~

Email: Enamoredsoul(at)gmail(dot)com
Twitter: @inluvwithbookz

Post on Autism Awareness:
http://is.gd/qkXooa

Judy Whatilivefor said...

My older brother is autistic and having spent my entire childhood explaining to countless people what "Autism" was, it is so refreshing now that people are trying to learn about it and understand it. I can only hope and pray that the efforts of so many to increase autism awareness will better the lives of children with autism. Thank you for the role you are playing in this!

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love comments on the blog and do take the time to read them.