Thursday, April 28, 2011

Author Alex Sanchez (Girlfriends with Boyfriends) This or That List

Today I am pleased to welcome Alex Sanchez, author of with Boyfriends with Girlfriends (Simon and Schuster Children's Publishing, April 19, 2011) to My Reading Room.  Below you will find his fun This or That? list.  Enjoy.


Cats or Dogs?
Dogs. I love their playfulness.

Salty or Sweet?
Salty. Sweets screw up my blood sugar. I get high, then I crash.

Vampires or Werewolves?
I find vampires way sexier (smooth skin versus hairy), but to each his/her own.

Anakin Skywalker or Obi Wan Kenobi (sorry my boys are Star Wars Clone Wars fans)
Obi Wan Kenobi. He’s the ultimate good guy.

Diet or Regular soda?
Diet. See “Salty or Sweet” above.

Apple or Microsoft?
I get frustrated with both.

Drama or Comedy (tv, movies)?
Dramedy. I love to laugh, but I hunger for drama.

Spring or Fall?
Spring, since it heralds the coming of summer.

Sedan or Sports Car?
I love being driven in a sedan.

Boarding School or Public School (in fiction)?
Since I never attended boarding school, it’s easier for me to relate to public school.

Tattoos or no Tattoos?
No tats. I think skin is beautiful naked and unadorned.

Harrison Ford as Han Solo or Indiana Jones?
Indy, definitely. What a man!

Reality Shows, do you like, yes or no?
Yeah, though I don’t own a TV—it’s too much of a time suck.

Tacos or Cheeseburgers?
Chicken taco salad with lots of salsa, sour cream, and guacamole. Ole!

Lord of the Rings or Harry Potter?
I think Hobbits are so adorable. They totally turn me on.


Boyfriends with Girlfriends



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love comments on the blog and do take the time to read them.