Monday, February 14, 2011

It's Monday What Are You Reading - February 14

Come post weekly and see what others are reading too just so you can add to your tbr - I always do! For more information see Sheila at One Persons Journey Through a World of Books and join in! 

Books Completed Last Week 
  • The Resurrection by Mike Duran 
  • Twelve Sharp by Janet Evanovich
  • The Werewolf Upstairs by Ashlyn Chase
  • A Billion Reasons Why by Kristin Billerbeck 
  • These Things Hidden by Heather Gudenkauf

Reading Now: 
  • The Tudor Secret by C.W. Gortner
  • A Heartbeat Away by Michael Palmer (review)
  • Lean Mean Thirteen by Janet Evanovich (audiobook, library)
Next:
  • Trickster's Girl by Hilari Bell
  • Red Wolf by Liza Marklund

Summary -

My boys were feeling better on Monday and went back to school on Tuesday.  I went to the doctor on Tuesday and found out it wasn't the flu, but it was bronchitis and I remained out-of-work until Friday.  Unfortunately I spent a lot of that time I thought I would be reading, actually sleeping.  One evening I fell asleep at 6:30, woke up at 8:30, went back to bed at 10:30 and woke up at 8:45 the next morning (and I had taken two naps already that day).  I guess that proves my body needed to rest.  Thankfully I have a wonderful husband and that night he gladly fed the kids, had them do their homework and got their baths by the time I woke up so I could tuck them in bed.

The reading I did do was very enjoyable and it was a great week for getting things done on the blog.  I have a good system going now, seemed to be more organized and I am really enjoying blogging again.  My visiting blogs was a little lackluster this week, but I hope to pick it up this coming week.

Best of the week:  These Things Hidden by Heather Gudenkauf


How was your week?

1 comments:

Kristin said...

I loved The Tudor Secret - hope you are enjoying it. I have the first of the Janet Evanovich books sitting on my shelf - I really need to start it so I can catch up in the series.

My It's Monday post can be found here.

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love comments on the blog and do take the time to read them.