Monday, November 8, 2010

What are you Reading Monday - November 8

Come post weekly and see what others are reading too just so you can add to your tbr - I always do! For more information see Sheila at One Persons Journey Through a World of Books and join in!

Books Completed Last Week 
Reading Now:
  • Pirate Latitudes by Michael Crichton (audiobook - listen while walking)
  • First Family by David Baldacci (audiobook in car)
  • Last Exit in New Jersey by C.E. Grundler
Next:
  • Emily's Chance by Sharon Gillenwater
  • The Black Madonna by Davis Bunn (review)
  •  It's No Secret by Rachel Olsen
  • When No One is Watching by Joseph Hayes
  • Dismissed with Prejudice by Fletcher Cockrell
  • The Unidentified by Rae Mariz
  • Rampant by Diana Peterfreund
  • Ascendent by Diana Peterfreund
Reviews completed this week (books read before this week):
Other books still need to review:
  • Wings by Aprilynne Pike (library) 
  • The Summoning by Kelley Armstrong (mine)  
  • The Van Alen Legacy by Melissa de la Cruz
  • Cross Bones by Kathy Reichs (audiobook)
  • Matched by Ally Condie (review)
  • Break No Bones by Kathy Reichs (audiobook) 
  • Evermore by Alyson Noel (library)  
  • Spells by Aprylynne Pike (library) 
  • Candor by Pam Bachorz
  • The Strain by Guillermo Del Toro and Chuck Hogan 
  • Tough Customer by Sandra Brown
  • Definitely Dead (audiobook)
  • Hard Eight by Janet Evanovich (audiobook)
  • Burned by P.C. and Kristin Cast (audiobook) 
  • To the Nines by Janet Evanovich (audiobook in car)
Summary -

I spent a lot of my week in bed getting over some nasty cold-mess my dear sweet husband of 13-years (today) gave me.  You would think that would have allowed me a lot of reading time, but I really didn't feel like it.  One day I finished the current season of Project Runway and watched The Rocky Horror Glee show in between naps.  But I still had a good reading week and I think I'm finally getting over this mess only to learn that the stomach bug is going around the schools now.  Ugh - I hate stomach bugs!

Best of the week:  Tie between Thrill of the Chase by Christina Crooks - awesome romance and Cate and the Lost Colony by Lisa Klein because the Lost Colony is something that has been interesting to me since I was a child, since I live just down the NC coast. 

1 comments:

Natalie~Coffee and a Book Chick said...

Sorry you weren't feeling well, and I'm glad you're on the mend -- congratulations on your 13 year anniversary, wowza! Rest, rest, rest -- I always watch a lot of TV when I'm getting over a cold.

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love comments on the blog and do take the time to read them.