Monday, October 4, 2010

Fall Into Reading 2010: Question #1

This year as part of the Fall Into Reading Challenge, Katrina at Callapidder Days has questions for us during the Fall.  I personally love this type of thing because it gives me something to post about and I love reading things about other people and their reading habits.

The first question and other bloggers' answers can be found here.


What do you think is the biggest obstacle to your reading? What prevents you from reading as much as you’d like?

My biggest obstacle would be work - having to work 40 hours a week (which I am thankful for my job, don't get me wrong), and then come home and tend to the family things, seriously limits my time to read.

Another thing is guilt, I feel guilty wanting to read when the husband wants to watch something on tv together.  Thankfully our oldest watches a lot of stuff with him so I can go, snuggle up in the bedroom and read.  But sometimes I still feel guilty.

4 comments:

Julie@My5monkeys said...

reading burnt out at times or just not into the book :)

Alison Can Read said...

I think the Internet is my biggest obstacle to reading - even book blogs :-)
Alison Can Read

Julie said...

Your challenges are also my biggest challenges. Keeping up with the family's needs and working (well, not now, but up until last week I was working full-time) really does cut into reading time!

Julie @ Knitting and Sundries

Natalie~Coffee and a Book Chick said...

Those are exactly my two reasons as well -- work and guilt. I'm right there with you!

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love comments on the blog and do take the time to read them.