Monday, August 23, 2010

What are you Reading Monday - August 23

Come post weekly and see what others are reading too just so you can add to your tbr - I always do! For more information see Sheila at One Persons Journey Through a World of Books and join in!

Books Completed Last Week 
  • Inner Circle by Kate Brian (mine) 
  • The Phantom Diaries by Kailin Gow (review)
  • Legacy by Kate Brian (library)
  • What I Learned from Being a Cheerleader by Adrianne Ambrose (review)
  • Bones to Ashes by Kathy Reichs (audiobook)

Reading Now:
  • Definitely Dead (audible on my Kindle)
  • Tough Customer by Sandra Brown (audiobook in car)
  • The Girl Who Played with Fire by Stieg Larsson (audiobook at work)
Next:
  • Chasing Brooklyn by Lisa Schroeder
  • Nightshade by Andrea Cremer 
  • She's Gone Country by Jane Porter
  • Ashes to Water by Irene Ziegler
Reviews completed this week (books read before this week):

Other books still need to review:
  • Wings by Aprilynne Pike (library) 
  • The Summoning by Kelley Armstrong (mine)  
  • The Van Alen Legacy by Melissa de la Cruz
  • Cross Bones by Kathy Reichs (audiobook)
  • A Change of Heart by Shari Mauer (review) 
  • Matched by Ally Condie (review)
  • Break No Bones by Kathy Reichs (audiobook) 
  • Evermore by Alyson Noel (library)  
  • Spells by Aprylynne Pike (library) 
  • Firelight by Sophie Jordan (review)
  • The Candidates: Delacroix Academy by Inara Scott (review) 
Summary -

Wow what a week - it really wasn't that busy, but I just took a blogging break.  Hopefully I will be back and refreshed now.

I dropped the oldest off for his first day of 4th grade this morning.  It was hard getting up early again, but it feels great to get back in the groove.  The youngest has his first day of Kindergarten tomorrow so that should be exciting.

Hope to get more reading done this week and lots of reviewing, I need to get caught up!

4 comments:

Nikki - Notes of Life said...

I've got a couple of Kathy Reichs books that I should read... I love the Bones TV series.

dollycas aka Lori said...

Thank you, you are responsible for adding 6 more books to my wish list! It now stretches to several pages. lol

Dollycas
http://dollycas.blogspot.com/

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

Looks like a good week to me - great looking books...

Mysteries by Moonlight said...

Stole your post: http://imabookishninja.blogspot.com/2010/08/what-are-you-reading-monday-august-23.html

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love comments on the blog and do take the time to read them.