Friday, July 23, 2010

Winner - Two Blazes by Samantha Hunter


Blazing Bedtime Stories, Volume IV  Make Your Move

Thanks for all who participated and ask Samantha such great questions - I really learned a lot.  I hope you also checked out my review of her mystery title she talked about in the guest post, Past Tense.
 
And thanks too to Samantha for taking time out of her busy schedule to do the guest post and answer questions!

The Winner is:

Karenk

I have contacted Karen by email and she has until Monday at 6pm to contact me or I will draw a new name.  Karen if you see this and haven't received my email, please email me at crystalfulcher(at)ec(dot)rr(dot)com.

2 comments:

fredamans said...

Congrats Karen!

karenk said...

thanks crystal...i did send you and email :)

hi freda :)

karenk
kmkuka at yahoo dot com

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love comments on the blog and do take the time to read them.