Sunday, July 18, 2010

What are you Reading Monday - July 19th

Come post weekly and see what others are reading too just so you can add to your tbr - I always do! For more information see Sheila at One Persons Journey Through a World of Books and join in!

Books Completed Last Week 
  • Running From the Devil by Jamie Freveletti (review)
  • This is Me From Now On by Barbara Dees (review)
  • The Van Alen Legacy by Melissa de la Cruz (library)
  • Past Tense by Samantha Hunter (Kindle) 
  • Losing Faith by Denise Jarden (review) 
  • Wicked Girls by Stephanie Hemphill (review) 
Reading Now:
  • The Dead Tossed Waves by Carrie Ryan (audible at work)
  • Cross Bones by Kathy Reichs (audiobook in car)
  • The Island by Elin Hildenbrand (review) 
  • Running Dark by Jamie Freveletti (review)
  • Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare (review)
Next:
  • The Summoning by Kelley Armstrong
  • The Passage by Justin Cronin
  • Break No Bones by Kathy Reichs
Reviews completed this week (books read before this week):
Summary -

Wonderful reading week - a lot of great books this week.  Now to catch up on the reviews :)

Favorite book of the week:  it's a tough call but I'm going to go with Past Tense by Samantha Hunter, it has ghosts, great mystery and some romance which makes it excellent in my book.

15 comments:

Lydia said...

How do you read that many at once? I always get all jumbled up if I take on more than two!

Hope your week is fantastic!

Here is my Monday!

Brooke from The Bluestocking Guide said...

The Passage is massive! I read it a couple of months ago.


Here is mine

Teddyree said...

What a wonderful week you had and another great one coming up. I loved Kelley Armstrong's YA trilogy, read The Reckoning a month or two ago. Hope you enjoy it and I hope you've got The Awakening at hand, cliffhanger is a killert if you dont have the next book :-)

The1stdaughter said...

You had some fantastic books last week and now this week! I'm so jealous of the Clockwork Angel read, hopefully I'll get to read it soon!

Have a fabulous reading week and if you get a chance, stop by: Monday Reading's at There's A Book

Anonymous said...

Some of these are completely new to me. I'm off to look up a few. Glad you had a good reading week.

Rebecca Chapman said...

I am not familiar with many of those but I did just finish The Passage and I loved it! Hope you enjoy it too

Unknown said...

Happy reading!

Alaine said...

You've read some great books in the last week. I enjoyed the Kelley Armstrong YA series, hope you enjoy it. Have another great week!

Jan von Harz said...

I stared The Passage this week and while I do like it, it is going to take me a while to get through as it is fairly sloe paced. Hope you enjoy it.

gautami tripathy said...

You are doing great!

Here is mine!

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

I hope you are enjoying Dead Tossed Girls. I think I want to read that one too. How is the audio?

Sarah said...

I really love Kelley Armstrong! She is one of my favorite authors. I haven't read any of the other books, but I hope you really enjoy them!

dollycas aka Lori said...

The Island was so good, and you have been so busy. My pea brain can only handle one or two books at the same time. I am so jealous.

Dollycas
Here's my week:
http://dollycas.blogspot.com/

Michelle Stockard Miller said...

You've read, and are reading some great books. I recently bought The Passage, but not sure when I'll get around to reading it. Not going to tackle that one until I read Under the Dome by Stephen King, which I've been wanting to read for some time now. Just have not had the time...darn it! My dad mentioned he wanted to read The Passage so I loaned it to him. Hope he enjoys it. I hear it's a great book. Anyway, I look forward to your review of it. Happy reading!

Liz said...

I just saw Kelley Armstrong on another site -- I have to check her out. I love the "kismet" (right word?) aspect when I see references to something I didn't know about in more than one spot. It has a "meant to be" quality to it all.

I'm slogging through the new Scott Turow and not liking it much. I'm also reading, as an e-book (and it's free!) 29 Days to a Habit You Want by Richard Fast. Let's face it, we all have habits we'd like to change, and replace with good, sustainable habits. You have to change your thinking, and this helps you build new thoughts and thought patterns. Then that leads to effortless, permanent change -- and you get twice-daily e-mails to help keep you focused. It's another means of support. Not my norm, in reading materials, because I tend toward fiction, but it's really been great.

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love comments on the blog and do take the time to read them.