Monday, July 12, 2010

Once Upon a Read-A-Thon Start


So today starts the Once Upon a Read-a-Thon hosted by Pure Imagination, Reading Angel and Candace's Book Blog.  It's today through Wednesday.  Now I can't quite get as much reading done during a weekday readathon, but I am going to try to do as much as I can and have fun.  I'll also be following the #readathon hashtag on twitter.  I'll post daily updates and a final update on Thursday.

I already have 45 minutes in this morning reading while on the Treadmill.  It's easiest to read hard backs on the treadmill so I started The Van Alen Legacy by Melissa de la Cruz and it's great so far.  I'm about 75 pages in.

Some other books I plan on reading are:

Running from the Devil by Jamie Freveletti
Running Dark by Jamie Freveletti
The Island by Elin Hilderbrand
Inner Circle by Kate Brian

Running from the Devil  Running Dark: A Novel  The Island: A Novel  Inner Circle (Private, Book 5)The Van Alen Legacy (Blue Bloods, Book 4)

And really whatever else catches my fancy.  I expect to read 2-3 books during this time.  I'm looking forward to seeing how everyone else does as well!


3 comments:

Allison said...

good luck with the readathon, I hope you get through at least 3 since thats your goal :)

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the readathon. I hope you get a lot read. If you're anything like me you'll have a pile of books that will last several readathons!! :-)

http://leeswammes.wordpress.com

Lori said...

Thanks for signing up! I hope you have fun!!

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love comments on the blog and do take the time to read them.