Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Summer Reading Challenge 2010




Julie at My Book Retreat is hosting a Summer Reading Challenge and it sounds like an easy and fun challenge so I thought I would join it. 

What do you have to do?  In simple terms - make a list of what you plan on reading this summer, post the list, link up with Mr. Linky and then read.  At the end of the summer, September 21, make a summary post and link up again.  Easy enough.  For more information and go here.  To sign up go here.

I hope to have a productive reading summer and here are the books I hope to read, some are library, some are review and some are actually mine (and others will probably added as review opportunities come up and library books come in):

  1. The 9th Judgment by James Patterson and Maxine Paetro
  2. The Carrie Diaries by Candace Bushnell
  3. Eyes Like Stars by Lisa Matchev
  4. I Love This Bar by Carolyn Brown
  5. Next Time I'm Gonna Dance by Linda Rettstatt
  6. The Passage by Justin Cronin
  7. Unspeakable by Laura Griffin
  8. The Healers by Thomas Heric
  9. Amanda Memories by Joel Gecht
  10. Still Missing by Chevy Stevens
  11. The Island by Elin Hilderbrand
  12. Farm Fatale by Wendy Holden
  13. Plan B by Steven Verrier
  14. The Red Pyramid by Rick Riodan
  15. Inner Circle by Kate Brian
  16. Legacy by Kate Brian
  17. Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver
  18. The Everafter by Amy Huntley
  19. Winter Garden by Kristen Hannah
  20. Evermore by Alyson Noel
  21. Linger by Maggie Stiefvater
  22. Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles
  23. Hard Eight by Janet Evanovich
  24. Shattered by Karen Robards
  25. Wings by Aprilynne Pike
  26. Birthmarked by Caragh M. O'Brien
  27. Frostbite by Richelle Mead
  28. It Had To Be You by Cecily von Ziegesar
  29. Cum Laude by Cecily von Ziegesar
  30. Evernight by Claudia Gray

My ultimate goal will be 50 books, but we'll see how that goes :)

1 comments:

Julie said...

50 books! Wow! I barely get through 50 in a year. Thanks for joining the challenge! Good luck!

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love comments on the blog and do take the time to read them.