Wednesday, March 31, 2010

W...W...W... Wednesday - March 31

Ooooohhh fun a new-to-me meme.  This is a good one for me since I can't seem to get it together for What are you Reading Monday.  This one is simple and to the point and hosted by Jill at Breaking The Spine, so go there and see what everyone else's answers are.

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…


What are you currently reading? 
Shadow Hills by Anastasia Hopcus (ARC)
True Blue by David Baldacci (audiobook)
Out of Body by Stella Cameron (Kindle)
Shadow HillsTrue BlueOut of Body (Platinum Romance Series)

What did you recently finish reading? 
ttyl by Lauren Myracle  
ttyl (Talk to You Later-Internet Girls) 
 

What do you think you’ll read next?
Glaen by Fred Lybrand
House Rules by Jodi Picoult
Think Twice by Lisa Scottoline
Think TwiceGlaen: A Novel Message on Romance, Love and Relating House Rules - Early Exp Tpb

1 comments:

Shonda said...

I'm on the wait list for Think Twice. I really like this author. Have a good reading week.

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love comments on the blog and do take the time to read them.