Thursday, March 25, 2010

Booking Through Thursday - March 25 - Break

btt button
Do you take breaks while reading a book? Or read it straight through? (And, by breaks, I don’t mean sleeping, eating and going to work; I mean putting it aside for a time while you read something else.)
It's been awhile since I participated in BTT, but I thought I would join back in this week.

I do take breaks from time-to-time.  It depends on how the book is.  If it's just not gripping me at the moment, I will set it aside and come back.  Sometimes I have to set a book aside to read one for a review.  I try not to do this because I find myself confused when I come back to the book, but sometimes I just have to.

So what do you do?  Comment here and also see the main BTT post for what others are saying.

2 comments:

Lori said...

I am a read one book at a time and all at once type of gal.

Here's mine.

Anonymous said...

Usually I read books all the way through, but that's not always the case. Sometimes the breaks have lasted years! Here's mine.

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love comments on the blog and do take the time to read them.