Monday, January 11, 2010

What are you Reading Monday - January 11


Come post weekly and see what others are reading too just so you can add to your tbr - I always do! For more information see J.Kaye's Book Blog and join in!

Books Completed Last Week:
Reading Now

  • Once a Witch by Carolyn MacCullough (review - ebook)
  • Smash Cut by Sandra Brown (library - audiobook)
  • Gringa in a Strange Land by Linda Dahl (review)
  • Shadow by Jenny Moss (review)
Next:

  • Becoming Lucy by Martha Rogers
  • Conflicts With Interest by

Reviews to do:
  • L is for Loser by Lisi Harrison
  • It's Not Easy Being Mean by Lisi Harrison
  • Sealed with a Diss by Lisi Harrison
  • Don't You Forget About Me by Cecily von Ziegesar 

Summary
A great reading week - my time spent at the gym has been reading time and that works well.  I'm on light exercise and the exercise cycle fits the bill and is perfect to read on.  So that accounts for about one hour of reading that I am definitely getting a day.  Obviously this week has allowed more. Unfortunately my limitless reading time will be coming to an end later this week as I attempt to go back to work.  Yes it's magically been six weeks since surgery so it's time to return.  I have my check-up on Thursday and then work Friday and then a 3-day weekend so I'll take it easy.


Lots of great books this week with a focus on YA - it's just been what I have been enjoying lately and luckily I am a little ahead on my review  books so it's allowed some catch-up time for my library books.

4 comments:

Ruth Schaller said...

Lots of books that you have there! Hope you have a great week! :D

Jennifer said...

Wow was your week productive! :) I have Gringa IN A Strange Land waiting for me. My Monday: http://www.rundpinne.com/2010/01/what-are-you-reading-monday-11-january.html

Teddyree said...

I see you've been reading up a storm while I've been away. Make the most of your last few days off and I hope your follow up Dr's appt goes well. I'm 2 weeks in to my 6 to 8 week recovery, so hope to get some reading done now that I can keep my eyes open LOL

Anonymous said...

Sorry that I am a day late in getting here. My schedule has changed, making my life a bit wild.

I want to read SMASH CUT! I just finished with RAINWATER and it was very different.

Have fun reading this week!

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love comments on the blog and do take the time to read them.