Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Waiting on Wednesday - November 4


"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

I saw this one awhile back on someone's blog (sorry I don't remember where) and now I can't wait for it.

Possessed by Kate Cann


Release: February 1, 2010



About the Book:
Rayne can't wait to start her summer job at a remote country mansion, far from the crowded, noisy London she so desperately wants to escape. But the retreat soon turns into a nightmare -- the mansion is creepy, the legends of ghosts keep Rayne up at night, and she doesn't feel safe anywhere.

Can Rayne figure out why she's so freaked -- before she becomes a ghost story herself?
So what are you waiting on this week?

7 comments:

Mary (Bookfan) said...

Sounds very scary!!!

Jill said...

So glad you are finding interesting reads at WoW...and thanks for participating! Great pick!

Unknown said...

Oh that sounds like my kinda book - scary and awesome :) Thanks for spot lighting it! It's one I really want to read!

Unknown said...

Thanks for the heads up, adding it to my buy list. Have a great day :)

(Diane) Bibliophile By the Sea said...

LOve the cover; spooky...here is mine:

http://bibliophilebythesea.blogspot.com/2009/11/waiting-on-wednesday-listener-shira.html

Stephanie said...

This sounds like fun! :-)

April said...

Ohhhhh!!! I want to read this! I have not seen or heard of it before, but on my wish list it goes!

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love comments on the blog and do take the time to read them.