Friday, October 23, 2009

Review: Would I Lie to You by Cecily Von Ziegesar (Gossip Girl)

Would I Lie to You (Gossip Girl, #10) Would I Lie to You by Cecily von Ziegesar


My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Another fun Gossip Girl romp.

This one finds most of the crowd out in the Hamptons with Serena and Blair functioning as live-in muses for the talented fashion designer, Bailey Winters. However they weren't expecting to meet their own trashy doubles. Hijinks, Blair and Serena-style, quickly follow and are quite fun.

Nate is still working for his coach trying to earn his diploma and trying to stay away from the coach's very tanned wife.

Vanessa is still chasing around her new charges as a nanny and when she gets a chance to go to the Hamptons and escape life with Dan for a little bit she jumps at it. But the Hamptons aren't really Vanessa, are they.

What follows is a fun book. It was one of the more enjoyable in this series and that is saying something since I enjoy all of them. It's just fun fiction and that's what I take from it. Just mindless entertainment and I love revisiting the characters that make up the Gossip Girl series.

I received this book with my Booksfree.com subscription.

Challenges:
100+ Book Challenge
Fall Into Reading Challenge 2009
Countdown Challenge 2010

1 comments:

fredamans said...

Looks like a good book. Great review!

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love comments on the blog and do take the time to read them.