Wednesday, September 23, 2009

What's On Your Desk Wednesday


Yvonne tagged me for this fun meme...

What's on your desk Wednesday? is a weekly bookish meme hosted by Sassy Brit of Alternative-Read.com . Check her blog out each Wednesday for the post titled What's on your desk Wednesday?

You can do one of two things or both!


1. Grab a camera and take a photo of your desk! Or anywhere you stack your books/TBR pile. And no tidying! Add this photo to your blog.Tag at least 5 people! Come back here and leave a link back to your photo in comments.
2. List at least 5 BOOKISH things on your desk (I'm thinking your TBR pile or books you haven't shelved...) List at least 5 NON BOOK things. (I'm thinking some of some of the more unusual items on your desk/table?) Tag at least 5 people to do the same. Come back here and leave your link, so we can come and visit your blog. Or add your answers in the comments if you don't have a blog.

Thanks Yvonne for tagging me :)

I don't have my camera handy - so I'll have to do the list. I'll count my desk area as the chair I sit in in the living room with my laptop to read and blog.

5 Bookish Things:

1. The Season by Sarah MacLean - my current read from the library
2. My datebook that I keep when I receive my review books and when I need to review them in.
3. A Change in Altitude by Anita Shreve - my current review book
4. My laptop since I find more books to read through memes and reviews
5. A basket with one or two more books that are in my immediate to-be-read now pile (right now Ghost of a Chance and The Amen Heresy).

5 Nonbookish Things:

1. TV remote (it's in the basket - it's the one place to keep it that it seems to get back to at least)
2. Pencil box full of pens, pencils, highlighters (I use this with my datebook)
3. Sewing box (it's also my sewing chair)
4. Hand weights - okay this area also houses my weights for working out at home
5. Wii Fit (it's under the chair I consider my desk area - it keeps it out of the way and right there when I need it)

I didn't get around to doing this until later so I'm not going to tag anyone this week, but will tag 5 people next week for this.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love comments on the blog and do take the time to read them.