Thursday, September 17, 2009

Review: Vision in White by Nora Roberts



Vision in White by Nora Roberts





rating: 4.0/5.0






Book Descripiton:
Wedding photographer Mackensie “Mac” Elliot is most at home behind the camera, but her focus is shattered moments before an important wedding rehearsal when she bumps into the bride-to-be’s brother…an encounter that has them both seeing stars.

A stable, safe English teacher, Carter Maguire is definitely not Mac’s type. But a casual fling might be just what she needs to take her mind off bridezillas. Of course, casual flings can turn into something more when you least expect it. And Mac will have to turn to her three best friends—and business partners—to see her way to her own happy ending.
In typical Nora Roberts fashion, this was a great book. With trying all these new genres and my current addiction with young adult fiction, I had forgotten how much I love romances. And true to a Nora Roberts romance, the characters are wonderful. I understood Mac and I was in love with Carter. It's a great story and romance. I loved the background for this quartet of the wedding business that the four friends are involved in. I found it fascinating. I also found their friendship to be very normal - they have their ups and downs but when it comes down to it they have each other's backs.

So sit a spell and enjoy a wonderful romance with Vision in White. I'm eagerly awaiting Bed of Roses out soon.

Binding: Trade Paperback
On-sale Date: April 28, 2009
Publisher: Berkley Trade
Pages: 352

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not a Nora Roberts fan. But I did enjoy her one garden series and as Blue Smoke. So I wanted to give this one a try because I am a sucker for anything weddings. But after the 3rd chapter I couldn't read anymore of it.
But great review. :)

Teddyree said...

I loved this one, Nora Roberts can be a bit hit and miss for me but Vision in White was just gorgeous. And like you, I'm looking forward to Bed of Roses :-)

(Diane) Bibliophile By the Sea said...

Thanks for the great review on this one Crystal. I was thinking about getting the audio of it from the library.

Alexia561 said...

Glad to see that you enjoyed this book, as I liked it as well. Love Nora Roberts, so not sure why I don't read her more often. Like you, I'm looking forward to Bed of Roses!

Great review! :)

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love comments on the blog and do take the time to read them.