Friday, June 19, 2009

Bloggiesta Starting Post


Okay - this was supposed to post automatically this morning and it wasn't supposed to be blank. So this is the start of Bloggiesta for me. I had a pre-op appointment out-of-town this morning and that is why the post was automatic. But it's all for the better since I am officially starting now. I'm not sure I will make the prescribed amount of time, but I will be working on my blog a lot tomorrow and touring around the other participants.

I need to catch up on my reviews and create some scheduled posts for next week and I need to do some organizing and cosmetic work on the blog since I am really enjoying it and plan to keep it up. So you will see more of me in the next 36 hours. I look forward to hearing how everyone else is doing also!

1 comments:

Natasha @ Maw Books said...

Glad to have you joining the challenge! I'll be cheering you on!

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love comments on the blog and do take the time to read them.