Friday, June 5, 2009

48 Hour Book Challenge Post #1 - I'm Starting Now


Well it's official - I'm starting the 48-hour book challenge (48hbc) now. The kids and DH are fed and I'm in my chair with my computer and my book. I will be starting with Flirting with Temptation by Kelley St. John. I'm halfway through the book at this point so I will be starting with page 160. Next post in a little while with my progress. After this it is on to The Actor and the Housewife which I have also started while working out at the gym. It is great so far.

48-hour book challenge participants and others - make sure you check out my sidebar for my two giveaways and enter!

2 comments:

Ruth King said...

Good luck with the challenge!

Lawral the Librarian said...

This is my first year too, but I couldn't wait to get started!

Have fun and keep reading!

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love comments on the blog and do take the time to read them.