Thursday, March 19, 2009

Triple Cross by Mark Sullivan



I received this book through Library Thing's Early Reviewers Group and one look and I had to read it. I've been in a bit of a reading slump and this book has definitely ended that.

Mickey Hennessey is the head of security for the exclusive Jefferson Club in rural Montana. A ski-playground and exclusive resort for the rich is hosting a New Year's Eve party that a who's who of the wealthiest men of the world. All is going wonderful until the party is interrupted by a group of men and women bent on punishing the world's wealthiest. From the storming of the club to the trials the group puts on you will be enthralled. Add in Mickey who escapes the club and his teenager triplets who are trapped in the club and you won't be able to put this book down!

A fast-paced thrill ride. This book captured me from the description on the back of the book and held me through the end. Likable but not-perfect characters and well-paced suspense and action. The one thing I really liked about this book was I never really had to suspend belief to read this - sometimes during books you think that this could never happen that way and granted it's fiction - that means it's not real, but this book never made me feel like this. I was enthralled and enjoyed every second.

My first read from this author and it won't be my last.

Purchase the book from amazon

Author's website

On Sale Date: April 14, 2009
Date Started: 03-15-09
Date Finished: 03-17-09
From: Early Reviewers Group - Library Thing
Publisher: St. Martin's Press
Rating: 4.5/5.0
Genre: Suspese/Thriller
Setting: Jefferson Club - Rural Montana
Characters: Mickey, Bridger, Conner and Hailey Hennessey, Cheyenne O'Neil
Pages: 390

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love comments on the blog and do take the time to read them.