Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Book 61: Three to Get Deadly by Janet Evanovich

Classic Stephanie Plum - this is my first time reding through this series and I am loving it. I love laughing at Stephanie and Lula's crazy antics in this one. I missed Grandma Mazur in this one since she was really in Two for the Dough, but when she was there, she was funny.

Stephanie is hot on the trail of one of Trenton's favorite uncles. Uncle Moe who owns the town candy store. In this one she fights against people out to protect Moe, one of her former teachers, her new truck, her hairdresser and of course Joe Morelli. As things start to unravel it gets even crazier. Just a fun read and C.J. Critt does a wonderful job on the audio - I love her different voices and the accents are great.

Fun, fun, fun is what you get when reading this book and I'm looking forward to reading more about Stephanie Plum, Lula, Grandma Mazur, Morelli and Ranger.



Date Started
: 25 march 08
Date Finished: 08 april 08
From: Library
Rating: 4.0/5.0
Genre: Mystery/Suspense
Setting: Trenton, NJ
Characters: Stephanie Plum, Grandma Mazur, Lula, Morelli, Ranger, Uncle Moe
Pages:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love comments on the blog and do take the time to read them.